Originally posted on 09/23/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
I don't think he was laughing at people getting killed, just the hypocrisy of the whole situation. And I don't give a shit if anyone kneels. I think it's disrespectful, and dumb. Along with hypocritical since this oppression blacks speak off allow them to make millions in a predominantly black sport. But, that's their right. So many acting like it's the damn 50's.
Did you read his tweets?... Black people beating whites when a thug got shot holding a gun by a black officer... Haha, Shit cracks me up.

I have no idea what he's talking about black people beating whites? Did some looters beat someone? Even if they did, why lump all black people as people beating whites? Then he says... "Thug got shot by a black officer... Haha." You don't think he's laughing at a man being killed? Why did he say "haha". Does it really matter what color the officer is? It's just another example of police officers shooting civilians.

You say you don't give a shit if anyone kneels but it obviously affects you because you think it's disrespectful, dumb and hypocritical. You then also lump blacks into the NFL allowing them to make millions as if every black person played in the NFL??? You then say they are acting like it's the 50's? So you think they were disrespectful, dumb and hypocritical back then too when they staged sit ins, boycotts, held up traffic, etc. Aren't you the one disrespecting their right to protest? Who's being hypocritical now???