Originally posted on 09/21/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
I used to play occasionally at Bookmaker, but they don't offer any rakeback at all. That's why I started playing a little at fivedimes.

This new place might get a little more traffic now that they've eliminated The Shark Tank, but as of right now, it's pretty dead.
Giant, I've bee playing at Grand Poker for over a year, but not much lately, because, as you said, it's been dead. They have the best rewards program around.

You accumulate GPP's, Grand Poker Points, and enter what they call AdvanceToGo Reward Tourneys. $4, $10, $20, $50, & $100...for example, enter a $50 and the winner wins $50 and the rest $25 apiece.

It's never been really busy there, but there was a recent dropoff that I attribute to the reduction of Reward Tourneys by more than half and scheduling them in the wee hours of the morning. It was the best thing they had and they ruined it. Really ridiculous and a lot of people left because of it.

Thankfully, they restored all the Rewards Tourneys and times, so I guess they got the picture.

BTW, I've been burned there more times than I can count, so watchout. I'll be laying off poker for the time being.

I will say that the software seems to favor those who raise and reraise; oh and flush draws hit at less than 5%, at least for me. GL