Originally posted on 09/13/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
Additional points, most of the "rigtards" do not understand a lot of the concepts and issues when dealing with poker so again, trying to explain it to them for the 50th time will not fix it either. They will say terms that have been explained to them, variance, odds and probability but they simply to not understand them when their next statement is something about the variance or probability not applying.

For the poker sites that have had things rigged, there was real concrete data and evidence but again that gets equated to the anecdotal experience of these rigtards as the same. It is not and no amount of education will apparently fix their opinion, much less banning them.

I was going to try and describe what I think the rigtards get continually wrong with probability but I remembered my above statement applies (i.e. education) and the fact that I just do not have the energy, time nor desire to properly think it through and write it out so that it will be clearly understood.
Put simply, there are people who don't understand various aspects of reality and who are unwilling to learn. The human brain doesn't intuitively grasp probabilities, but people often believe it can, leading an uneducated person to be frequently wrong. The guys who go out of their way to demonstrate their ignorance regarding poker aren't going to change, as you say...best thing to do is use them as cannon fodder for entertainment