Originally posted on 09/11/2016:

I have been in this for 10 years. I have won 1 and finish 5th. There are 1200 people in this. Fade ,go with or ignore but here are my 3 picks
cin-1 This isn't your fathers jets. This line seems hoockey sp so I went with the bengals. I usually try to stay off cincy and dallas. Had season ticks for 13 years at cincy and really don't believe in the 9-11 is going to be so great. Yes eifert is out and revis shuts a.j.down but on the otherside brooksie is on the jets and the only thing he is good at is calling me a sheep.

Jax+4 This is an improving team and with the pack having problems with heat; it seems like a no brainer. The only thing that scares me is bortles loving to throw pick 6's.

Htn -4.5 New qb. I think he won't be a factor because they will win with lamar miller and the d. I am going to be listening to all my family telling me dallas and the bengals suck so I am trying to get something out of this team. As a side note; lakerboy says chicago will win straight up. For what it is worth.

Just a fat tex-mex opinion