Originally posted on 09/10/2016:

straight as a fukkin arrow Dangles

How about Vick Lecont an old buddy of mine....

Went to a community pool mix of like 20 guys and gals

Lots of flirting, kid is a stud for most part and want to pick up chicks

Well everyone in pool and he has this chick in corner making out, she was a fukkin plant for her bi sexual boyfriend
So they are kissing and this chick is rubbing his ass and he was into it, she was into it so he thought, she was putting water based jelly in his ass and he did not even realize it. She was prepping him for her Bi Sexual guy friend, shewas in on the set up. So he comes from behind and she opens up my boys ass cheecks and this Bi sexual guy hammers my boy in the ass, they had him trapped in corner of pool and he pumped him for like 4 minutes as she held him saying it will be ok. After it was over my boy was soo humiliated for being set up in a sex game called "Jelly tubing" Guy got off and she got off because she was into those scenes. My boy got out of pool and had the limp that he was sore, you see no one really heard him as the act was taking place and he was kind of screaming. Pools are loud and poeple must of thought he was having fun. He eventually left and I hear to this day he thinks he is gay.