Originally posted on 09/04/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
Good idea

make up some lies like you usually do then I can embarrass you enough to run and hide. Or bet yet talk about logical fallacies lol lying pathetic clown
Silence you simpleton.

First, I do not lie, you do, which is why absolutely nothing you say is ever taken seriously. Credibility zero

Second, I'm always here. You on the other hand frequently take a three to four day sabbatical whwn the heat in the kitchen is more than you can handle. Like clock work, you're gone.

Third, you actually don't know what a logical fallacy is. It was quite funny watching you struggle trying to explain ad hominems and burden of proof, both of which you failed to get right.

Fourth, I called you out and embarrassed you because everything you said was a logical fallacy. A week later, you started accusing everyone else of logical fallacies. In fact, I'm quite certain you'd never even heard the term before I introduced it to you. Easily verifiable.

Fifth, just like above, Khicks started calling you Alice. What was your rebuttL???? To start calling him Alice in return

You have been buried, dug up, and re-buried more times than I could possibly count. The fact you run away for days on end is not surprising. The fact you run away when I called you out on global warming is not surprising. The fact that you never post anything of substance in political threads is classic Alice85, and predicatable.

Now, back on your knees Alice, Dante is coming