Originally posted on 08/04/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Jibby I'm sure you'll appreciate this little friendly gesture by your local lawmakers

California’s State Assembly has taken a strong stand against a rising climate of Islamophobia in America.

On Monday, the Assembly passed a resolution that declared August 2016 as Muslim Appreciation and Awareness Month , as part of an effort to acknowledge the “myriad invaluable contributions of Muslim Americans in California and across the country.”

The resolution (HR-59) was introduced by Assemblymember Bill Quirk and passed with bipartisan support, according to NBC.

Not surprising to see..

Waiting for annual Mexican illegal immigration day to be passed thru soon.. California is crazy with liberal politics.. If the weather and entertainment wasn't so good and I didn't own property here I'd move in a heart beat..

I still may move at some point to middle America or Florida in the future if things don't start looking up.. Santa Monica is a zoo now where I live, it's like New York City as you are better off riding your bike around town rather then driving a car.. As a kid 30 years ago Santa Monica was a ghost town...

Went to free concert at the Santa Monica Pier last Thursday with some friends and you could barely walk as there were so many people.. Police shut down the pier as there were too many people... There were literally thousands of people walking around and the beach was jam packed with people as far as the eye could see just chilling.. This was night time.. It's crazy...