Originally posted on 08/04/2016:

Poker: €164.50

Sports: $138.40

Well I was finally able to take my shot at 10NL yesterday and all I can say is that it ended up going pretty well. I had about a 42bb/100 for 1k hands. I've also removed all funds from Coral Poker and placed them into a different site. Coral Poker was just too reg infested and after some thinking and calculating I don't want to be rakeback grinder and I would like to improve my game at the same time. Once I hit €300 I'll take a shot at 20NL and go from there. The program I'm with has strict guidelines as to when you can move up to the "intermediate group". So for this I need 4 out of 5 of the following things, (€300 BR after paying shares, €500 total profit made with program, winning over 100,000k hands at 10NL, 40+ hrs each week, 95% score from database analysis.) I should be able to hit most of these by the end of the month if not sooner. I might even play a little bit of zoom poker just to try to get my hourly hands up, but we'll see as I try to stay away from zoom as much as possible. The intermediate course involves apparently involves so much more compared to the beginner's course. In the intermediate group involves a lot of math and more advanced strategies/concepts. As well I should be getting 1 on 1 coaching and I'll finally learn how to use my database for more advanced study purposes.

Rockies +127 vs Dodgers