Originally posted on 08/02/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
I do not like Hillary and will not be voting for her. I'm either voting independent or maybe even sit out the POTUS this go round. I'm hoping a 3rd candidate can emerge but too many people are in love with the 2 party system even when both candidates are the absolute worst. If we can't get an independent in this time, when will we ever? I was hoping Mark Cuban would have entered, anyone but these 2 clowns. Either way, I really don't care who wins. I don't think my life will be altered much no matter who's in office. Trump is probably better for my business but not enough to where I would vote for him.
ok

to your comment 2 posts ago ... I agree. But don't you think that Washington has become an exclusive club for political insiders who can basically do whatever they want and get away with it? A legal scam of sorts. All talk no action and more divisive than ever before. If there are things that need to be done for the country, there should be bipartisan support and actions taken. Instead, its filled with gridlock by adults acting like kindergarteners. They beg for money, get elected and beg for money to get re-elected. Rinse and repeat.

When are people gonna say enough is enough? Trump has the guts to say it. So do his supporters.