Originally posted on 07/28/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
What's so sad is all the dumbfukks in SBR and in Hickville that think he's the worst ONLY because he's black. There can be no other reason but they can't see past their racism. This country was in a recession, our troops were dying overseas, gas was sky fukking high, unemployment out the roof and he's turned it all around but these fukks won't give credit where it's due. Like it or not and I don't like both parties but we have been better off under a Democratic president than Republican. Too many hypocritical republicans that can't embrace change are destroying the party.

SBR folks in this thread can only post hate after hate, making fun of people and think they are where the country is headed. Some of them are so pathetic. Their own kids don't believe the shit they say. The only good thing about guys like DwightS, Lying Abe, JJGold is that these old farts will soon be dead so they can't keep spewing their garbage hate everybody who doesn't think like their warped minds. This country is slowly but surely weeding these malcontents out.

the powers at SBR salute you!!!!

in all seriousness, Mac4life making a ton of sense in this thread, particularly on Trump.....

While HiLIARy makes me ill, Trump scares me and is simply full of shit......

he could've really started to study up on shit and learn world politics, actually learn how our gov't works (I think he knows less about our system than most 7th graders), and put the time into becoming a legit candidate.....

but he hasn't done so......

there are so many "better qualified" people in this countryt from the standpoint of integrity, honesty, sincerity, etc..... that aren't up for election (I'd vote for the Dallas Police Chief, for example, a 100 times over before either of these candidates, for ex.)....

but it is what it is.... and it looks to me that HiLIARy will probably pull this thing out, particularly since Kasich is giving trump the high hard one/middle finger in Ohio..... Enough Nay-buhs in Cleveland and Cincy hit the polls, HiLIARy is our next pres.... simple as that