Originally posted on 06/28/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
Paul Ryan paid for his college off social security disability insurance but wants to do away with everyone elses. Can i PLEASE have all the money I paid back into this PONZI scheme. Now I was self employed most those years which means I paid mine and the companies part. Most years I maxed it out so Please give it back. My sister in law died at age 45 and was in management most of her life. Where did hers go. Just lost a friend that was in charge of human resources for last 20 years but she was only 55. Where did that go? I know to fund these wars that we never asked the public to pay for. When general dynamics can get paid 25 dollars for a bolt that cost 1.00 to make. My father worked at aeronica aeronautical in middletown ohio(chris carter and butch carters aunt and cousin worked for him) . He built the heat shield for the appolos space. yes they sub-contracted but he only made 55,000 dollars for that but somehow the cost to the tax payers was over 300 million. He built the first back blast plate for the 747 and at time would of cost 10 million if he screwed up but I guess you get my jest why the military cost so much.
No offense chico but in hearing what you did for a living if you're not serving time you should be grateful.

Life expectancy was a huge factor (the fact that some would never collect a dime) when SS was created in the 30s...ppl were expected to live to be 68 so they set the age of SS at 65...meaning your expected SS payout term was going to be very limited...problem is almost all ppl live to their 80s now (unless you smoke) and the middle class has been decimated by offshoring of manufacturing so the pyramid original design of the program is hopeless and since the early 1980s it has become a full on ponzi scheme.

Don't worry though old timer bc for the time being our govt will continue to cut taxes and borrow money to keep the SS ponzi scheme going as well as every other unfunded scheme they've dreamt up....Madoff and Enron kept their schemes going for as long as they could too and they had huge accounting firms auditing them every year to make sure they were on the up and up....the federal government MAKES THE RULES so how can they be caught violating them? It's only in the end that ppl see these "trusted" penetrating crooked politicians HAD NO PLAN....their plan is to make a lot of money just like Bill/Hill and to get votes and that's it...that's the extent of their plan.