Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Name Dropper

Originally posted on 01/26/2010:

So my buddy William Hill, I call him Billy, fronted me 5 Dimes to find a Bookmaker somewhere offshore, like in the Caribbean. I told him I'd like to take a little vacation and Bet in Jamaica. He said "why go all the way to Jamaica when you can just Betonline? I said, "I like to Bet Direct as some of the sharper books don't have the LooseLines I'm lookng for."

My friend Billy says he just wants to Wager2win but I warned him, I Wager big but the BestBookmaker is the one you can trust. That's why I like friendly wagers between friends. Sometimes Ill Bet Cris, other times I'll Bet Ed and if I'm in a real jam, I'll even Bet Fred but I told him, I always Bet Fair.

So he says, "Enough with all this Jazz, let's go the Club Rio, my buddy Victor Chandler is workin' the door."

I say, "No way, I thought Stan James had that gig?"

He laughs and says, "Nah, he's been working at the Coral for over Nine months now."

I just shake my head and remark, "That Lad Broke Six beer bottles over his head trying to impress some Chinese Bookie who was looking for a little muscle. Hey, I'll bet The Greek girl, Catalina, will be looking for some action. We're Legends over there. I told her I was a broadcaster from WSEX and she told me if I mentioned her name on the air, she'd take me down to Players Cove where she'd treat me like an AllStar. Eh, I just think she's working for Tips anyway."

Bill's eyes were as wide as the time he hit a Royal Flush on the river. "You're talkin' about The Pig! Her real name now is Angel Dupree and she is no Dream Girl, trust me. Before the operation she was known as Don Carbone aka The Black Banana!

Well, I have to admit, I thought I hit a Grandslam with this little beauty from the Badlands but realized I was one Lucky Dog for not having to find out the plumbing had been changed on this Hollywood hottie. The hell with it. I'd rather stay home and Click n Gamble than go to clubs where I can't tell the boys from the girls. Speaking of confusion, I've got to call JJGold and find out if he'll Rebate my Wager. He's probably on some Tropical Island sipping umbrella drinks and living a Fantasy.

Someday I'll be a VIP like JJ, Wal, Willie, Nicky Santoro, Nina, Pavy, Shortstop, Taco, RS, RJ, etc....all terrific SBR posters at the Pinnacle of their success. Until then, I'm just a Diamond in the rough!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

My first nominated post! I don't know what to say. I'd like to thank the Academy and the producer and of course all the actors that were so generous with their talent. If I am so fortunate to win, I will be hosting one kick ass after party!