Originally posted on 06/03/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JArrieta49 View Post
There's no evidence of that with Michael Jordan's father. And you know that.

But regardless, I already said Michael Jordan was an arrogant asshole. But do you think he would have been posting deep in thought bathroom selfies if he grew up in the social media age? Not a chance in hell.

As I said, Lebron thinks the world revolves around him. On and off the court. He thinks he's the best basketball player on earth, and he also thinks he's the smartest person on earth. Good news is, he's a very good basketball player. Bad news is he's not very smart, even compared to the average human being.

Add in a touch of insecurity and you get the magic that is Lebron, the gift that keeps on giving.
don't get me wrong, if i had to go to war and i had to pick two people, i'd pick jordan and kobe. but all i'm saying is no one's perfect.

like i said, lebron just needs to stop being hollywood and play the damn game. own the fukking court and stop with all the diva act.

he's a great basketball player, he is the most gifted athlete that's ever step foot on a basketball court. i just don't like all his antics, i stopped being a fan of his when he became a diva. he has the gift, he's just not there mentally. i know everyone can agree on this...

oh as for jordan's father, it's like saying oj wasn't the killer...