Originally posted on 06/02/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
crazy mother fukkers talking about teachers in 6th grade and at tender age of 5. you didn't even have your wetdreams yet. wtf?

when you're still playing with gi joes while riding your bmx, these stories get a little weird. this kid at least had a stash. you can't be talking about doing your teacher if you didn't have your pubes yet. c'mon now... that's a straight up child molestation. but i wouldn't expect anything less from donker...
hah, reminds me of the time some friends and I found some fuk books (term we used for penthouses, hustlers, etc back in the day) at one guy's house.... (his dad's stash), we were in 7th grade, and our little brothers were like in 1st-2nd grades. we all had a magazine in our hands, and were lookin' at the various photos and commenting on them. Well, one bitch was way ahead of her time (this was the late seventies), and had shaved her bush....

As she was in my mag, I say something along the lines of "Wow, this one's shaved!!!".... The guy' s little brother, who had just picked up a mag and started lookin' through it, yells out "YAH, THIS ONE'S SHAVED TOO!!!" I say "let me see" and grab the mag from him, and see as much bush as a typical 70's ho in hustler.... I say "wtf are you talkin' about?" and the youngster says "She shaved her dick off, right?"

you can imagine the laughter that followed on that day that young lad figured out the difference between boys and girls.....