Originally posted on 05/28/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
^kraken you're bottom of the barrel around here, I exposed that awhile ago. Stick to PT where people appreciate your low-IQ opinions.

lol christ rkelly. Thanks for proving my point again and IGER's... lol you're un-fukn-real sometimes
let me hand you your ass one more time, for old times sake

Whether Im bottom of the barrel scum or not, whether you have exposed me or not, is not the point. You're creating a red herring argument to divert the conversation as to not address the issue. You Have violated yet another logical fallacy and I'm throwing the penalty flag.

I called you out on this years ago, and pretty much every post you've made since then has been some sort of fallacy.

So again, let me reiterate what I was saying. Rkelly is a solid, impartial contributor that has life skills and owns a business. You suck as a contributor, not because you are as stupid as you like to act, but because you're immature and like to troll. You took freshmen econ and now want to Educate Rkelly on the theory of running a business in a free market.

And apparently you're a gov't worker which I didn't know. Makes sense, you guys always have inflated senses of self worth