Originally posted on 05/26/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
When this occurs, I personally advise and direct all sufferers to the Kroger, Albertsons or Piggly Wiggly markets so they can take a long hard look at either making a play with Senokot (for sharps) or Ex-lax (for dart throwers)... contingent on their respective bankrolls. Either way they choose, both plays are usually found on aisle 9.

on a somewhat related note, I hope he used protection, as when one finds the poop chute occupied by those pesky Cosby's, and packs it anyway, if unprotected with a condom, one can find his urethra filled with fudge.....

There is nothing like seeing the babe you just back doored's eyes almost pop out of their sockets when you then grab your shaft at the base, squeeze tight, and slowly push toward the head....

it looks like those old "playdoh" devices that you smash a bunch of playdoh into and press the handle, to create long skinny stings of playdoh to use in whatever the hell you might be making with the stuff.....

except unlike Playdoh, the 7-8" brown string that comes magically comes out of the head of your crank is NOT safe to eat.....

ps.... the "ngu" infection you might also get despite your sophmoric fun with your babe's shit being emitted can also prove to be embarrassing when you go to your urologist for treatment of the condition.... and the nurses still look at you like you caught the f'n clap from some skank, even tho you stress to them that it's NON-gonnocochal urethritis.... your only hope at that point is to quietly tell your urologist that you got it back-dooring your long-time, committed relationship girlfriend, in the hopes that after you leave, he will share that info with those sexy damn nurses later in the day in a "shop talk" session....

or so I've heard