Originally posted on 05/10/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
Ok... before I address the rest of that behemoth of a post filled with inaccuracies and conspiracies... give me proof from a reliable source that the Rothschilds or any other families have substantial enough holdings to control banks through proxy... let alone shadowy back room meetings or whatever else you think. If you can give me that, I will go forward. Otherwise, go join the other tin foil hat wearers in the saloon.

Son? I ain't your son. Why don't you enlighten me rather than insult me and make racist comments and spout completely unfounded conspiracy theories. Hell don't give me proof, just give me something compelling that doesn't reek of wacko conspiracy theories.

I will gladly give you 500 bet points if you can do any of what I asked.
First off, I don't even know what betpoints are, and I have no use for them, so to me, they have about as much value as a Zimbabwe dollar. Offer me $10k in a secured account, and I'll send you over 2,000 pages of what you want, including official notarized documents filed (will be the best 10k you ever spend). Otherwise, it's not worth my time.

So let me see if I understand you correctly,you think the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers don't have any significant holdings in the Federal Reserve, Bank of London, World Bank, IMF, or any other entity that controls currency of governments? It's not like it's a secret, and it certainly isn't a conspiracy theory, it's common knowledge. However, they make sure it's not talked about too much on their media channels and newspapers, and they laughably are allowed to keep it withheld from congressional audits, which is the biggest slap in the face to any American citizen. So I guess it's possible for those who are simple minded and easily controlled to believe that world currencies aren't run by globalist loan sharks.

And did you call me racist for calling the primary holders of Federal Reserve shares Jews? Well kid, that's what they are. If you're so far gone that telling the truth is racist to you, perhaps you should think long and hard as to why that is, then perhaps, you'll start to see things a little more clearly. It's obvious you're not ready to talk about things as an adult. Maybe you never will be. The choice is yours. Seek out the truth, embrace wisdom, be an independent thinker, and you too can be free. And you certainly won't ever make any interest payments on anything ever again.