Originally posted on 04/20/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
STFU u . I would slap your bit*h ass if I saw you on the streets. You don't have to have balls to post on an online forum last time I checked. Maybe for a bit*h made punk like you you would. Not me though . I could give 2 fks about you or anyone else on here. I don't let an imaginary gambling forum interfere with my everyday life, I'm not a mental midget like you.

Now, if you really have a problem with me and want to actually man up, instead of talking online, come to Houston and meet me. I'll be wearing my black Astros jacket waiting for you .

sadly this is a grown ass mans mentality in 2016!!!....Oh Mr. Ramos you're so misunderstood

so fukin original you'd make a comment like that......you don't give a fuk about an online forum yet you take the time out of your day to cheat and play poker.....do everyone a favor you piece of shit....point that gun in the opposite direction and shoot yourself in the head....only a matter of time before the great tax payers of Texas will be taking care of your broke ass once again