DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

A short article, true article about : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 03/29/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    yeah, everything that makes sense, every journalist that fact checks though out the entire world, every single scientist that proved beyond a doubt the validity of global warming every single person that isn't a complete crazy is"a left wing hack". That includes almost every single publication well...just about anybody and everybody and every organization except the crazies. The only real news and commentary comes from Fox (well sometimes lately when disagreeing with DT they are not so great) right wing blogs, the completely insane Rush and a few others.

this again coming from out "resident genius Dwightie" our bs and cartoons expert. The guy who when runs out of bs decides it is perfectly okay to steal it and call it his own. The same lad when confused argues both sides of an issue, when annoyed and runs out of one and two syllable words, which is often, will brutalize a child. A guy who has no boundaries and no brains. You know our...Dwighite.

Just so you know, I don't bother reading your responses. They are all the same and have been for the longest time. I know that won't matter to you because you think everyone is anxiously waiting for your comments. That alone is hilarious. Guess what? No one cares about your childish feuds. Not one single person. LOL.

Dante, please PM me your special definition of journalist. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468