Originally posted on 03/27/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
I can make a lot of lines that put North Carolina at about a 10 point spread, many of them being used today by an unsuspecting public. I have them winning by more like 14 points. I'm waiting for more information. I don't really feel too worried about line movement.

Initially it looks real good for North Carolina but there is more information to be processed before I am willing to buy...the tip off is late and first impressions from the marketplace can be misleading. There will be some serious pressure on that NC moneyline and this type of action can be cause for concern.

I think the Total is a bit high but there is no need to worry about the line here. I have it much lower, about 15 points lower in fact, but can map a scenario in which I counter that steam on a drop, as well as my numbers. I could even see it drop to as low as 152 and then seek other signs from the market for an OVER play before possibly pulling the trigger. Otherwise, I will pass; I don't need the Under and I don't want the Under...even if it seems like the correct play.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM