Originally posted on 03/20/2016:

Just want to expose how www.documentedhandicappers.com and www.atsexperts.com operates. Each site lists many different handicappers w/pics and "stories". I'm pretty sure one person is operating each and every person. When I saw the records I either struck gold, or someone is full of __it. I kept a log of all the bets when released, there was about 10% which wasn't even released after 10 minutes after the start of game. Any delayed bet, always had a huge advantage and/or be final when it would finally be posted. The Butler/Virginia game had 4 games posted 10 minutes after the start all on Butler+7.5 and the other 4 not posted until the game was over and of course on Virginia-7.5((Win) on all four. It doesn't take many 100% winners to get your record up to 55+%.
By having many different "expert" handicappers, its easy to overlook not all plays are being posted for their "documented" proof, this site is NOT legit. Anyone that could have those records should be printing money. Such fraud, such a scam. I just hope no one is buying these picks thinking their records are legit.
This was the first time looking into any handicapping service, and it didn't take long to see how this operation works. It is clever and I could see how someone would buy these plays, cause after all it does seem like every play is being posted right after the start, but really they are are not.
It should be stated on the site, this is what your record could be if you could make your bet 10 minutes after the game started and 10% of plays after the final outcome. I pray no one is fooled and actually believes each of those handicappers are real. I'm done wasting my time on these sites, I just had to be sure, I wasn't missing out on some skilled handicapper. Never and I do mean never believe someones record.