Originally posted on 03/17/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Anyone with a brain can clearly see NOTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED with Obama for 8 Years. Absolutely a waste of time. A waste of life.

I don't care if Trump doesn't have a political background. I really could careless. The guy is ambitious to run the tables... and FIX AMERICA. He isn't lying to anyone! He will! That's what inspired me to vote for him.

But god damn... if Trump is voted in... give him a chance to sit at a table on DAY 1 of his term and feel out the process. Guy is getting criticized... and can't even map anything out until he sits down and gets situated.

As for this GOP official bullsh#$. Clearly you can tell politics are rigged if a guy who's in the lead.... can't even win a nomination. It tells you... Trump isn't in the SCRIPT. The bullsh#$ rigged a$$ script of this god forsaken country.

I'm tired of the biased bullsh#$ in politics. It just shows you... Obama started something in the works.... and they don't want Trump to FIX ANYTHING. 1 Big rigged shi#hole.

Anyone who wants things to change FOR THE RIGHT OF AMERICA... and doesn't want to back Trump... God Help You.
`

Much was accomplished under Obama.
It just wasn't accomplished for the good of you or the good of the country.
For those that really control "our country" much was accomplished, much was gained.

Trump will be able to fix only what he is allowed to fix.
If he happens to gain the oval office it will be obvious from day 1
what will be allowed to be changed.
It will be Trump who will be changed....
Just like every recent president before him.