Originally posted on 02/09/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
No clue what any of you are talking about, your thread was about a Tripe gift. I simply chimed in to give Tripe props as well, by stating he gifted me once also: Tripe once gifted me 29k on 1/2/15, all I had to...

You're taking the above linked post way out of context. My post was factual & backed up by a screen shot of Tripe's generous gift, it can easily be looked up in my pts history as well. What's "pathetic" is you perceiving my post as mean spirited.
So, your argument is that Trip sending you pts was a gift? I find that hard to believe...The points Trip sent you were not a gift, but payment for a prior obligation. To help you out, according to Websters, a gift is "something voluntarily transferred by one person to another without compensation." The compensation in this instance is extinguishment of the debt. In addition, the “all I had to do was play poker” comment further backs up you were rubbing it in that you won.

If you still believe that I’m taking this out of context, I’m willing to bet 1k pts that if we create a poll more people would think you were being a smart ass than just showing gratitude for Trips gift. I’m sure Trip would have no problem backing me up for the 1k pts.