Originally posted on 01/26/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
Indiana -2
I really feel like looking up stats Indiana should just destroy Wisconsin tonight. Indiana is #3 in the country for field goal percentage, #6 in scoring margin of 17.5, #3 in scoring offense, #3 in three point percentage, #23 in rebound margin and #19 in assists per game. Only thing wisconsin has going for it is its defense is slightly better than indiana's and its a home conference game. I can't think of any other reasons why to pick wisconsin. I've seen at least a couple people today going wisconsin. I have to go against that pick for the reasons I stated above. Oh and one last stat--- wisconsin is ranked #319 at defending the three pointer playing an amazing three point team... that spells trouble for wisconsin. It is going to take a great night of shooting by wisconsin and an off night by Indiana for Indiana to lose this game. I just think their such a fast team Wisconsin wont' keep up.
I love this play, Jchitown. I agree with this analysis completely and would like to add one thought, if I may. The only weakness this Indiana team has shown at times is an inability to maintain high level play on the road against a quality opponent. I think the Hoosiers are very aware of this fact heading into tonight's contest and will be pressed to make a statement and add a quality road win within their conference play. I have them winning in the 6-9 point range but a double digit victory would not surprise me. I was going to post this play in my thread but since you have I will look at some other games. You have a great thread going here. Keep up the great work.