POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Fading Cam and Carolina in the right spot during the playoffs is going to be glorious

Originally posted on 01/11/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    Yeah don't worry there are just a ton of pathetic ISIS cucks (seahawks fans) and suckers who believe what the cucks are preaching. The Panthers are unquestionably better than the Seahawks and the right spot to fade them comes next week.

These ISIS cucks POOLSIDE and SEAHAWKHARRY loaded up on Seattle spread (v. the Vikings). Tells you all you need to know about their cognitive capabilities.
    Not that you're worth replying to, but this is absurd. I'm not a Seahawks fan. They're not my team. No idea where you got that idea. I also didn't bet a dollar on them this week, as documented in my thread. In fact, it's the only game I didn't bet this weekend. Panthers are unquestionably better than Seattle? Unquestionably better means there is no room for debate. They are not unquestionably better. The two teams are very, very closely matched, regardless of what happens this weekend.

The real kicker though, Isis cuckolds? I think the Seahawks stand a good chance to beat the Panthers this weekend and that makes me an Islamic terrorist whose wife openly sleeps with other men? Dude, I'm not even married. Even if I was, this seems like a bit of a stretch.

Lastly, if this is a comparison of our cognitive capabilities, I suggest you run and hide somewhere. You are so far out of your league, to the point where you think the opposite is true.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Wow