Originally posted on 12/01/2015:

Getting the convo started...

Not sure how Michigan is favored on road right now.... NC state a solid team. Kat barber a beast...

I'm a big fan of William and Mary...especially coming home after a disappointing loss at howard.

Oakland and Georgia both disappointing teams thus far... 8 seems like too many and its likely to grow.

Nova and St joes PA rivalry....nova a team I like but that is alot of points here. Likely be some nova fans In building but Hagan usually tough to play at...likely nova gets pounded... Think maybe first half for St joes? Nova generally runs away late.

Marshall/Ohio both had some tough matchups... Like Ohio, but like an over maybe more? Neither team believes much in defense. Marshall likely has easier time scoring than they had in first 3.

Ball state an under the radar tough team... Beat valpo. Good at home. UIPUI dog shit...

UTA has not been shy with their scheduling... And it's paying off. Can they bear another overrated team?... 10.5 pts is a lot for Texas to cover against stiff competition who aren't afraid of anyone.

Missouri St another bad MVC team... Utah state benefit from a tough schedule and I think wins on road here. This team went on road and beat Weber state... But Mo State is getting their first home game... Utah state got a week between games after this one before gearing up for BYU. I like USU

Nebraska been better than I expected... But Miami been on fire before loss to NE... Nebraska getting lots of pts at home where they're way better.

Purdue > Pitt. Very simple. Pitt in for a bit of trouble here. With noone over 6.9. Also haven't played anyone solid yet... Here come boilers...

Cal may wanna blow off some steam after 2 disappointing tourney losses. And get to come back home. But line looks like it is accoubting for that...

Long beach St got better over last week. In 3 losses. Played ok state tough. Come home now where they already knocked off BYU. Think they can cover 4. Maybe sdsu gets bet up...

Feel free to weigh in!!