Originally posted on 11/16/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
They already were bombing them, so are the US, Canada, UK, Australia plus some middle eastern countries. Turkey and Russia do also but I'm not sure who they target most of the time!
When I say bombing I mean really bombing.. Bring in the B bomber planes to drop big ton like bombs and alot of them, not these little side winder missiles from jets that can barely take out a car or van and a little target..

When Countries say we are bombing that doesn't really mean they are doing any real damage and striking fear in the enemy.. There are different levels of aggression and damage when bombing.. Countries are too concerned with civilian casualties.. Trouble is the civilians are the ones that are hiding out the terrorists in many cases...

It's all just hog wash right now when Countries say they are bombing.. I'd like a terrorist town absolutely leveled with everyone in it and believe me that would send a message and we would all hear about that.. Would make the terrorists shiiit in their pants if we really got offensive like that..