Originally posted on 10/28/2015:

Big Orange has been a suspicious type since I saw him do the same type of shit to me.........

when a superuser gets out superused, u know the fix is in!!!!!!!!!

wow... awesome hand.....

same thing happened to me on pureshit.com., in an almost identical hand....... i thought i had lost in every conceivable way on pureplay until I had a boat outdone by quads via runner runner.....

only more rigged hand actually happened to me live, when one poker dealer at the underground room in htown dealt this bullshit to another dealer who was playing at the table, 2-5 no limit after I had taken down their 5k freeroll and had about 1800 of their money in my pocket..... (had to play 2 hrs min. if you cashed in the trny).... had played about ten minutes, with 400 of my winnings as my buyin when this mastery unfolds......

hero: ace 10 suited clubs (stack approx $425)
villian/friend/coworker of dealer: xx (approx $500)
random player: xx (approx $300)

preflop action:

hero: 20
villian/f/c-w-o-d: call
random player: call

flop: AdAs10d

hero: check
villian: check
random player: 20

hero: call
villian: call

Turn: 2D

hero: check
Villian: check
random player: 65

villian: call

river: 5D

hero: $150
Villian: raise all in
random player: call

I lose the hand, as does random player who mucks.....

Villian Dealer coworker fukking colluding ass hole: wins pot with 34 d

I played my remaining required 1:45 mins, folding all but two hands, which i did get paid on.....

stood up from table, told the villian/dealer/coworker/colluder, nicknamed "CC" well, Im done, I don't wanna give you cheating fuks another shot at me."

left and never played there again. TO THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW THE UNDERGROUND poker scene in h-town, u probably know the dealer, and the place, called "TOP HAT POKER ROOM" over off 290 and antoine;....

they will cheat you, and yes, the damn dealers there are as good as ed norton in rounders......

edit: Oh yah, forgot to mention, the "random player" had min cashed in the trny as well; that felted him and he was out the door immeditately.