Originally posted on 10/26/2015:

Lol, been laying low. Lot going on in my life, and to be honest, the forum hasn't been very interesting lately.

I got into a bit of a funk for a while, and was paying too much attention to things that are simply out of my control. I've been doing some other things to keep occupied, and work has been taking its toll on me.

I was wrong about the market, but wouldn't touch it with your money let alone mine. We live in a world of corruption and lies, and the market is full of both. I've been wrong about many things in life, but I have been right about more.

I'm a realist, not a conspiracy theorist. I refuse to be lied to, and will question everything, especially authority. I will admit though, I felt trapped by negative thoughts for a period of time, and even felt like the world was going end. I think I dug too deep and researched things that I was not ready to know, and most people shouldn't. I've gone back to being a sheep like everyone else, and I have been sleeping much better.

I told you a few months ago that I have a newborn on the way, and it's now only two weeks away, so a lot of my focus and time has been going toward savings and preparation.

Hope all is good with you Kraken.