Originally posted on 10/25/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
It was clear that it was a long shot on having a 4th tournament added. After all this is the same poker room that cut payouts to just 5 people with 50 entries at one point. Only changed due to the enormous backlash. So no way they were about to add one for free without some luck on our end. Nevertheless, it's frustrating to see it changed because some have more weight around here. Not their fault. Hell I wish I could get someone to listen to my suggestions.

My dumbass comment was referring to the constant weekly Sunday posts after the tournament ended complaining about it. Those same people now never post about asking for it back. SBR is definitely the one to blame but the posts sealed the deal. I don't wish to call certain people names. It was figurative.
FYI, paying out 5 people with 50 entries is how it works for the rest of the poker world...was a giant step forward in nurturing an environment where winning meant a lot more than showing up daily. Don't blame SBR for getting something right just because most didn't want a skill-based format!

With the sporadic communication, I don't think you can accurately guess what does and doesn't motivate SBR to act at this point, so finger-pointing probably useless.