Originally posted on 10/14/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Why is it always such a downfall for any professional athlete to retire from their sport??? And then turn into a major train wreck? Have some fukking pride. We all get old... keep chugging a long... and live each day to the best of your ability.

I don't feel sorry for this a$$hole.
Mental illness is serious business. Not everyone is capable of conquering addiction. Nobody is asking you to feel compassion but the type of judgement that you are throwing out there won't really serve to help you in life.

Look at all the people here living desperate lives and broke even though they are capable of winning at a 57% clip. Obv gambling addiction isn't the same but judgement is. Would be easy for me to look at someone and say WTF why can't you just practice money management? Well what you and I are capable of isn't in line with others. I'd venture to say at least 25% of people at SBR belong at GA. Of course people are too ego driven and prideful for that kind of step. Will just continue to lie to everyone and chase the glory of winning...some to their demise.

The brain works in mysterious ways. Don't judge those outside of yours.