Originally posted on 10/08/2015:

Ok 2-0 for the wc games thought it was easy since the best pitcher won both games. I think everyone and his bother will have Price and the Jays today leading off some parlays.
Here's what I don't like Price actually is a better pitcher on the road not by much but better. His ERA vs Texas is over 5 and to me Texas won most of the big match ups down the stretch. Last time Price faced Texas 6 inn 2 ER not bad but leaves room. Price hasn't pitched in 11 days, some like that some don't will he be a little to strong taking the edge off his breaking stuff?
Im not a Gallardo fan by any means to me he is avg. It worries me that he hasn't seen the 6th inning in his last 8 starts but that's who he is. Still Texas has won 7 of his last 10 starts (but Jays have won 8 of Prices last 10) The impressive stat here is Gallardo's ERA vs the Jays is 1.33 whips under 1 and they hit .186 vs him.
So ok ill use that and make a med size play since im 2-0 play-offs already.
My book has Texas +210
Took a year off from posting plays to much trolling losers even though you post a winning record.
Yea I post mostly slight favs or dogs not afraid to go after +210 if I think it has value... to me this one does
Texas+210