Originally posted on 09/28/2015:

Rule of gambling is never borrow or go into debt to keep your gambling habit going.. If you do that you probably have a real gambling problem and should quit or check into GA and work that 12 step program..

I think it's kinda like a drinking problem, if you're waking up to stiff drinks every morning or in the afternoon your most likely a full blown alcoholic and ya may lose everything including your life in a very short time.. Gambling junkies are no different...

I've seen gambling junkies lose everything and hit rock bottom, lose entire bank rolls, wife, kids, home and families.... I've also seen those same people hit GA up and come out better people in the end. Seen them become extremely successful human beings then after.. Many become holy rollers and real income makers when getting over the addiction, but they still continue to always fight those gambling demons day to day... Just like some alcoholics.. Have a bad day you think of going back to the drink.. Have a bad day think of going back to the tables with your bank roll....

Gambling and or Drinking is not for everyone if you can't show discipline.. My two cents...