Originally posted on 09/11/2015:

I am restarting a thread I began 2 yrs ago that got alot of attention. Hope it gets as much following along as before

*disclaimer- I did not create this, nor am I an expert on why it works, so proceed with live bets at your own risk*

Here is how it works ...

when a opening total crosses a number that can be divided by 7 or 10 to produce an whole number (meaning no decimals), then it becomes a key indicator on which side of the total you should play. This was created by a pro handicapper using some type of algorithm. These indicators work under the same premise of when an ATS line crosses 3 and 7, indicating which way you should lean.

This is for NFL only!

for example, total opens at 48.5 and crosses 49 to 49.5 .

49 / 7 =7

49.5 / 7 or 10 = 7.07 or 4.95

in this example, playing the under would be proper. Making your selection opposite of the line movement when it crosses one of the key numbers

Key numbers that can be divided by 7 or 10 to make a whole number = 30, 35, 40, 42, 49, 50, 56, 60, 63, 70,77

The reason numbers divisible by 7 or 10 are key is because these are the average number of point leads/consecutive scores on alternating possessions that normal teams make thoughout game progressions.

If the movement crosses two Key numbers (ex. Open at 43 and drops to 39.5) then it's a very strong indicator of making the play

4 games so far week 1 meet this criteria

Kc/hou open at 42.5
Now at 41
Crossed down past 42, so play is OVER

CAR/jax open at 44
Now at 41

Sea/StL open at 43.5
Now at 40.5

Den/bal open at 52
Now at 48.5
Crossed down past 50 and 49, so play is OVER

****these are the first 4 I can see this far....let's see how it pans out! Keep your eye out for further movement...NO/ARI is about to cross 49 upwards, if so under is the play

***As always, do your own due diligence and dont blindly make selections solely on the number - take into account matchup, weather, injuries, win/loss records, etc....I am simply posting all of the qualifying games to see what the final win/loss record is for this season.