Originally posted on 09/24/2015:

I posted my comments on this game on Sourtwist's thread but just in case anyone missed it....please read the second post very carefully...especially at the bottom where I posted a link on Jeff Fisher's post game conference...he praises our o-line and QB Kirk Cousins!......and I will gladly trust the opinion of a well respected coach and former player that has been in this business 40+ years!...

sourtwist,

I love you and respect you as a god fearing Christian...but don't count out my skins just yet...we dominated and destroyed a good rams team 24 - 10 and truth be told, the score wasn't indicative of how bad we outplayed them...ditto for the Miami Dolphins game except for 11 penalties, 3 dropped ints (one would've been a pick six), and gave up a punt return for a TD...otherwise, the skins would be 2 -0 right now...having said that, the giants are a desperate team and might come out with a sense of urgency.

but as I've said in numerous threads...we are a different team with kirk cousins as our QB...very poised and very accurate...our line is blocking well and we are pounding the rock with a two-headed monster alfred morris and Matt Jones....our D is ranked #1 in the NFL...no more RG3, no more problems...I've got the skins (+17) in my teaser but I might do a little side action and take the (+4)...G-Men have blown two fourth quarter leads and their defense looks a little suspect...take NY at our own risk...

======================================== =======================================

GL to you as well, bud......I never bet with my heart but I'm telling you barring major injuries and a complete meltdown, this skins team is legit...I know its difficult for a lot of people to grasp that concept considering how crappy we've been the last couple of years but GM Scot McCloughan (who built San Fran and Seattle) has done a good job in his first year of putting together a solid team via free agency and draft.

Preston Smith, Brandon Schreff, Jamison Crowder, etc. have been excellent pick ups but the biggest moves by far and away have been hiring O-line coach Bill Callahan who has the line playing great and our rushing attack is #1 in the NFL after two weeks at 171.5 yds a game and the very fact that we've finally moved away from RG3...he can't play the position, is injury prone, and is too much of a drama queen...but hey don't take my word for it...look at Jeff Fisher's praise for Callahan and QB Kirk Cousins...

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/...e-preparation/