Originally posted on 09/06/2015:

First and most importantly, I would never knock anyone for trying to find the truth, regardless of what I think. I fall into the trap of personal attacks sometimes, mainly because this is SBR and there is an entertainment factor but away from Recon and Brooks, I try to steer clear of personal attacks, judgement and just give my opinion.

With that said, it would be nearly impossible, if not impossible, for anyone to fake a recovery in a hospital, especially an administrator. Involved in her care would be hundreds of people including ER dr's, surgeons, ICU doctors, neurologists, ER nurses, OR nurses, ICU nurses, floor nureses (day and night), nurse techs, physical therapists, occupational therapists, midlevel providers such as PA's and ARNP's, charge nurses, etc.... Then there would be all the people in administration that want to come and see her, like the CEO, CFO, Chief medical director and so on. Plus family and friends. There would literally be hundreds and hundreds of people that will make their way into her room, many who are directly involved in her care, see the wounds with their own eyes, dress the wounds, participated in the surgery, etc......

Not to mention as a level 1 trauma patient, the state will be reviewing her care as they give funding to level 1 trauma centers and audit 100% of patients that fall into this category.

So from my perspective, I don't see how this could be done. It just couldn't.

Especially from an administrator. It would only take one person to speak up and with that many people, I can assure one person would speak up because if they were caught, everyone of them would lose their licenses and livelihoods. Someone would wise up or get scared or have a different agenda, and come forth with information.