Originally posted on 08/28/2015:

Haha! Digusting

Spine surgeons make serious coin. Hire a penetrating maid.

I've worked with a few heart surgeons that fukked around with uppers and downers, blow, oxy, adderall, you name it. One was probably the best surgeon I'd ever seen.

One of my most memorable stories was about 6-7 years ago, A young woman comes to the ER and was lucky to be alive but needed emergent heart surgery or she would've died. The doc comes in and goes to talk the family. After he leaves, they ask me to call another surgeon please because he couldn't stay awake. It was probably 1am. They said he literally fell asleep 2-3 times while talking to them.

Short of it, OR comes to get her, family is crying, i walk back with them and there's the doctor WIDE penetrating AWAKE, wide eyed and bushy tailed.

Girl not only survived but did extremely well. I found out the next night it was a 9 hour surgery. She went home a week later and is doing well still to this day (mutual FB friends)

It's insane what these guys can do, how good they can be all hopped up. If I needed a surgeon, I'd pick him every time, even knowing there's a 50/50 chance he's on something.