Originally posted on 08/20/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
I have no problem with a 2016 annual challenge, as your luck won't sustain throughout a year. So how much have you won in poker challenges DS, 6k? I netted 34k in Tripe challenge, won the single biggest poker pts bet in SBR history.

You & Tripe have a lot in common. You both equate poor performances to not trying. And fact is you're as ungracious a winner, as Tripe is a sore loser.
Nice preemptive sidestep of upcoming challenge for next promo. And its not so much equating poor performance to not trying as much as I equate it to not playing. If you do not play odds are you will not score points. Honestly, Bobbo, I dont play daily any longer. If im at desk working on something fine it runs on the second screen but its kind of gotten boring to me. Makes it entertaining beating you but the actual game itself I could care less about. I would not have played this event full time either if I did not have beating you again as entertainment value.

Combining our previous contest gotta imagine were over 6 months of a year total and your just not fairing well. Do you really think something changes. Your losing to me and combining those two time frames probably had 2 weeks of extra tournaments participated in and your still way behind. Any time i have committed to playing you have lost. Plain and simple, if you wanna run it again next promo Ill continue to play and odds are beat you again. Look at the bright side though, sooner or later I will run terrible, you will continue to participate and eventually will maybe win one then you can go along and pat yourself on the back believing you've finally shown thru.

Anyway, Ill happily do a 2016 challenge but for 20k minimum(up to as many as you want). I'm not committing to the number of tournaments it would take to beat captain participation for anything less. I look forward to your upcoming excuse.