Originally posted on 08/04/2015:

Well, like I've said before 100's of times...what's with all of the non-pro bashing?!.....I've been here since 2007 way long before the vast majority of you newbie "SBR PRO" broke dik fuks have arrived on the scene...furthermore, there was no such thing as pro or non-pro when I joined..this shit just started several years ago...and last but not least, the vast majority of you fuks don't even bet real money like I do...just measly bet points so you can get a goddamn free pizza!...really?!!

A lot of you posters already know me and there is no need for me to prove or explain myself but it really aggravates the hell out of me how some you guys like to talk down to fellow brethren SBR members like they are dog shit and trash just because of some stupid ass gimmick that SBR came up with...for the record, I do agree about the fraud concerns...I just think some of you guys are way overthinking this...and maybe there will be a few ghosts, multiple IP's, fake contestants, etc, etc but SBR and the Mod squad has done a great job of weeding those losers out for the most part!...Well, I look forward to joining the contest...any objections?!...