Originally posted on 07/26/2015:

In all facets of life

Physically- Channel surfing and internet exploring is at an all time high. Obesity epidemic is just that, an epidemic. #'s are unbelievable. Even kids are fukking fat these days. I never saw a fat kid growing up. It's all about them video games now, guess teatherball is just too boring. But it's not just kids playing games, it's grown men now too, 30's and 40's and up I never saw that shit growing up.

Mentally- A fukking FB friend of mine posted some typical right wing, retarded BS mantra about who knows what, I don't even remember, could care less. Since he's a friend, I gently explained an alternative way of viewing the subject. It was probably 300 words, maybe two paragraphs. His response was "That's too much to read" It's no wonder he's a republican, he's too lazy to read two paragraphs. That or he read them and has no critical thinking skills and thought that was the easy way out. I simply responded with "I think we found the culprit."

Educationally- Never seen so many kids happy to get C-'s in my life. Not because they're out partying, being socially active or getting their dicks wet but because they're home browsing the internet and playing video games. There are websites now that rate teachers and tell kids which ones are the easiest teachers that will give the best grades with minimal effort. They could care less about learning the material, they just want to pass the class and move on.

Emotionally- Not sure how to be emotionally lazy but they're certainly emotionally shallow. Although I'm not sure this is a new phenomenon.

Socially- Again, videos games, TV, social media, forums, etc... Few kids network or even understand the importance of networking nor how to network. By kids, I mean young men, 16-23 or 24. This is huge and influences your career. When I grew up, like most of you older guys, I was always with friends, out cruising strips, at house parties, pool parties, causing trouble,etc.... Staying at home was the LAST thing I wanted to do.

Politically- This one will be all finger pointing but 99% of the political post on my FB are simply "shares" or reposts of some picture with someone elses thoughts. Challenge them even in the slightest and they simply say "ya, guess youre right" or "I'm too lazy to read a few sentences". The reality is they've done ZERO research on the topic they posted, they just want to sound smart. Schmucks. I usually just let them go, I'm tired of wasting my brainwidth on idiots.

In general, it's just one lazy fukking generation and it's not getting better. Initially I assumed it was confined to simple physicality but I've learned it's laziness across the board which is actually frightening. This sets up perfect situation in the future for an entire country to be little more than zombies as long as they have their PS5's.

I dont' even care if I agree with your opinion or not, I respect anyone 100% that actually forms an opinion regardless of how wrong I think you may be. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows, at least two people are thinking.

It's a lost art.

Good bye, America.