Originally posted on 07/25/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Here's the thing about that. Dildo and stained bath towel talk may be offensive but it's equally offensive to all groups of people, is not violent and attacking anyone in nature and quite frankly only a low IQ racist desperate to justify their own ugliness could even twist those two things into being related.

I pity you itchy.

Seriously this thread leaves me disgusted that anyone might associate me with some of the morons posting because of my mod tag.

I don't have thread editing permissions for Saloon and Players Talk.

Was just making the comment as a poster.

I don't want the job or anything to do with some of these scumbags, but if I was in charge of this area it would be the end of every angry racist thread and poster here.
Okay so now you're choosing who is and who isn't allowed to be offended based on what metric?

I have a daughter and a wife...the next time someone talks about females like meat...and I'm offended does that matter or do you assume all guys, including the ones making the post are offended?

I'm Jewish...I don't personally take offense to the antisemitic nonsense posted in here routinely because I'm an adult and its mere language...but not so sure others feel as lighthearted about that in here. So thats another example of selective targeting to offend..same thing can be said of Christin posters by the multiple atheist posters.

So again...this is a forum for adults, not children correct? But if you are going to suddenly start feeling guilty about words being posted and you hold the moderator label then enforce it across the board. Thats what you are entrusted by the SBR mothership with correct? Or does it say allow posters to ridicule Jews and women or make rape jokes and celebrate lines of cocaine and other illicit drug use and promote guys like Tracer who use to post videos delivering drug sales in the Bronx and thats fine to allow ongoing criminal activity to be uploaded to the forum but by God don't dare say anything about another group of people. All we ask is be objective...don't pick and choose who you think is or isn't offended. If you wanna be that guy.....then go ahead but embrace it. Some will agree with you and others will not...that is life.