Originally posted on 07/24/2015:

October 16th, 2011, I owed several forum members points. A total of 45,000 would be an estimate. I've never known the exact total, because it was disgusting.

For anyone who didn't know, I used to run a points book to give users another option besides the SBR Book. After months of ups and downs during the Summer of 2011 I was running out points. I simply didn't have enough points to pay out everyone if they all requested at once. Everyone was crushing the beginning of football season and a few posters hit some insane parlays to really finishing everything off. I let the book go on far too long. I enjoyed having some extra incentive to hang out on the forum. It was some entertainment and was helping me out with my own personal bets. It was selfish of me. I never had any intention of ripping off posters and cashing out their points and leaving the forum, but made a selfish and dick move on my part. After the initial anger and hate for a few days in my thread, I said I would pay back all the points no matter how long it took and as long as SBR still had a points program.

December 12th, 2011, I made a thread here to document my point debt. I owed the remaining 17 posters 38,480 points. Clearly an impossible total to payback. I logged on daily and made my posts for points. I played poker and made some sport book bets. I tried everything to generate points to knock this debt down. The biggest payments from this debt came from all of you posters. Without you, I would still be grinding out points and trying to hit a home run bet. So I wanted to thank as many people as I could remember for all the point donations in the past four years.

Thank you to anyone who donated points in the JeffDane thread. Posters put up some points and he made some bets and would pay out the posters that I owed some points from it. There were a number of donators in that.

From my own thread. Chi_Archie, Pavyracer, Dngf, Secretstash, Playersonly, BigDaddy, Carseller (Yes! He even gave me points while in his own crazy debt), BeerDog, Mugsey, MyBologne, KGambler, Pouroupoupou, Tripel_D_Bet, BiTeMe UsAdOj, Itsamazing777, Ra77er, MikeTizzy, Frankzig, Muldoon, Downsouth, Hoja1, Wulfman, Broadway, RealMadrid, Paco, Bobbywaves, Shaunovery, Jrod124, Cross, Stikymess, Mitchell, Gauchojake, THam12, DrStale, Spider, Sportsfantatic, Slanina, Shopbar, Runner5k, Cookie Monster and Tomallen123 for the final 2 points sent the other day.

Thanks Yisman for knocking points off my debt for making large bets for you back in the day on winners and to the others who trusted me with hundreds of points to make one bet.

Thanks Mugsey for staking me in poker and giving me a fair cut to generate points.

Thank Mybologne for buying out other posters and taking on the debt yourself. It was better looking at less names overall.

Thanks to everyone who loaned me points for the BlackJack Specials. Almost everyone gave me 5% to interest free loans to just try and help me out. And thanks to posters who lend me hundreds of points when SBR was slow grading on my bets and trusting them that I really did have winners waiting to be paid.

And thanks to Shari91. We almost never interacted on the forums, but day of this whole fiasco she wrote me a private message. Basically words of encouragement and it was much appreciated.

I probably missed a handful of posters, but I wanted to thank all that I could remember. Thanks to anyone that I missed. This post is long and unnecessary, but this has been a long four years of paying back points. I appreciate all the support. If any of you are in need of points I will have your back and do my best to return the favor. So many of you helped me out when you didn't need to do anything.

One final note. I'm sorry to every poster that I screwed over. It's not perfect, because the points definitely lost value over time, but I did the best I could in paying them back.