Originally posted on 07/14/2015:

I find it ironic and funny that for the longest time everyone has been complaining about how incompetent congress has become. How they are all idiots. How they are all incompetent fukks who are bought and sold everyday by lobbyist. How government has the lowest approval rating in history. How Bush grew the debt more than any other president. How then Obama grew it more than all other presidents combined. How Bush got the USA into wars in the Middle East and how democrats supported it. How the democrats were largely responsible for the mortgage meltdown and how the republicans didn't do enough to stop it. How they bailed out the banks while with billions of your money while the ceo's made millions and no one went to jail. How they passed nearly a trillion stimulus with nothing to show for it. How they slowly erode America's privacy year after year. How they can't agree on a plan to fix the eroding infrastructure all over the country. How they let other countries take away their businesses and give those businesses tax breaks when they make billions off of American consumers. How they blame the rich for the country's' problems. How they blame each other for the country's problems. How they can't even come up with a healthcare plan that both sides agree on. How money (specifically Citizens United) has ruined politics. How the president spends a good chunk of his time fundraising and campaigning rather than being president. How no one has the courage to tackle immigration or the ability to get both sides to fix it. How they don't have a real leader as president. And so on.

Yet, you get a guy like Trump who has the courage to call it like it is (what most of you have been saying for years) and some people talk about his hair or he's racist because he wants to keep criminals out of the country?

I guess people just want more of the same shit. How fukked up is that I ask?