Originally posted on 06/29/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by pkwinnerpk View Post
Where did 2dabank go
I so needed his input on some games
This thread is GREAT read please suggest another good daily read on sbr!
im sorry to everyone for not being able to post lately. my time just gets so limited in the summer. there been days were i could have just came in and posted my DOD but hard for me to do that w/o getting involved posting more and discussing the games which i love.

problem is capping the card tends to take me much longer when i am dedicated to posting as it distracts me a little and i been trying to get through the cards as fast as possible. some days ive totally passed. most days i find the 2 hours or so to cap and bet my gms but i just havnt had the luxury of getting caught up posting and prolonging the time it takes me.

this week i outta have a little extra time and i will do my best to post a dod and some thoughts on the card until friday when im headed back out to the lake for the 4th .. after i get back i hope to be able to post a little up till all-star break, although not likely to happen several weekends, this one there no chance, then in a few weeks im going floating so again wont have the chance.

everyone who been around knows i do not bet the 1st several weeks once they return from the all star break, 1 i just need a break at some point during season, and more importantly i learned a long time ago i dont have much success those 1st several series when the teams return. always has seemed to me it was much harder to rely on numbers as some teams simply remain mentally checked out after their vacation while others come out laser focused and ready to get back to work. i prefer to let that play out and normalcy to set back in which i feel takes a few weeks. long story short i will do my best to post most weekdays and hopefully one weekend up till the all-star break then i will be gone for 2 weeks after where i myself wont even be making any wagers.

it been bout same since i been not posting, if i had to guess id say my 1 DOD hasnt been as strong which i been warning was bound to hapen! (while i see LT been climbing into the black, another good prediction by yours truly! lol) but overall ive continued a steady if not rapid climb. actually bought a new truck 2 weeks ago and cashed out bout half my winnings on the season to help with down payment and pay sales tax, still leaving me a decent roll for remainder of year .. hope everyone been doing good!!