Originally posted on 06/19/2015:

Game: Mexico V Ecuador
Bet: Both Teams To Score
Reason: After a cracking showing from the Mexicans in their last outing, the bookies have rightfully so backed them in as favourites here. I'm not biting, and i'm certainly not going to be tricked into thinking that Mexico can win here with those odds. The match day final for this group has these two potential teams upon elimination. Its basically do or die for both of these teams that sit outside of it. Ecuador COULD advance if they get the win here today, but even still as the 1st or 2nd ranked 3rd team, its unlikely. Mexico on the other hand could solidify the number two spot as number one will be wrapped up by Chile. Both teams in this matchup are going to go out and get it. This is it for some of them, especially if they lose. I don't this'll be a cagey game like the past. Shackles are off for Mexico who need goals now more than ever and Ecuador are going to try and slug it out with them.

Game: Chile V Bolivia
Bet: Chile ML / Sanchez anytime goalscorer / Over 2.5
Reason: Chile had it served up to them in their last matchup, and unfortunately for the Mexicans, i think that's about as good as it gets for them in this tournament. Chile however have a heap more to offer. Vargas is in scintillating form, Vidal is proving to be quite handy and is showing no signs of Champions League hangover. I'm expecting something special from Sanchez today. Just the one assist from his two outings in his beloved red, white and blue and i'm personally tempted to give him a little sprinkle for first time goal scorer/ anytime goal scorer. He was hungry for it against Mexico and you could tell, but expect Chile to win and win convincingly here.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts guys. Great tournament so far and really solid tips to go with it.