Originally posted on 06/17/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
Sure buddy.. Angry much? We can talk about how supposedly great you are online or real life or whatever your talking about. I'd guess you still ain't shit and never will be with all that online boasting you do trying to prove it.lol. But, you're still a lil whiny bitch and I don't give a fk what you coulda done to ban me or what not. You think I'm scared of a pussy made bitch like you? I'd cremate you if I seen you on the street lil bitch. That's a fact fkin scrub.

Yes, scam man, Im angry, you got me. So angry pretty sure starting to turn green. What could I possibly have to be angry about? Some broke ass bottom level scammer said something mean about me? Give me a break kiddo, your trash and most people in this world couldn't give a crap what some low life thinks of them.

And as far as my life, never boasted or claimed to be shit. My only claim was in comparison to you my life was substantially better. And you know its true, come on man. You have to resort to stealing a few dollars here, scamming a few bucks there, and whatever else you can scrounge up in an attempt to get by. Face it kid, you've lost at life, drawing dead.

And I gotta say you've got that low rent 18 year old internet tough guy routine down to a science. I read it and really picture you in some single wide hammering away on your phone/keyboard about what a badass you are. Maybe lose the wannabe thug/internet gangster mentality and it might help you avoid things like prison, maybe get a real job. I'm sure you wont understand so will just chalk it up to natural selection.

So now come back, tell me how much ass you kick, how you would "cremate" me or whatever other trash you'll spill going forth.