Originally posted on 06/16/2015:

Well... I got back briefly on FT with 10 players left... won first hand to get to ~13k then got booted (think I was chip leader, got booted immediately after)... didn't get back on till 2nd break @ 1am ... me, yisman & jackmatz were left (I had 27k, jackmatz 17k and yis 5k)... then booted again till i got back and saw matz and I heads up and he had chip lead now... I pushed all in with 4/7o before I got booted again, he called with Kx and won hand and tourney.

Even though I came in 2nd the RESULTS FOR THE 7PM and 11PM SHOULD NOT COUNT TOWARD LEADER BOARD STANDINGS.
(We should keep the poker pts just for the fukkin aggravation, tho)

The 7 and 11 should be replayed for Leader Board integrity and it's real easy to solve, SBR: Reschedule those 2 tourneys and pm a password to all those listed in the 7 and 11... only those guys get to play (no double dipping like last time from some POS69 type weasels and the like)

For all the joking round in this thread we understand tech issues arise from time to time -- just reschedule as mentioned above and everybody will be fine w/it.