Originally posted on 06/10/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by lcasey View Post
hi mojo and all others out there,dont like to sound negative but sense that the only big news we will hear about Peter Lord is that he will be opening another scam business .It will probably be another on-line betting company.The truth in the world ,and always has been, is that investors will always back someone who can make money whether it be by foul means or fair ,and if a scheme like the large bonus appears again, and investors know they have a man that has in the past executed a plan which profits them and has no chance of losing their investment,they will be backing him to the hilt. The world is full of people like us that have been scammed ,I dont see any organisations stacking up behind us to get our money back. The Gambling Commission virtually gives betting sites "carte blanc " to screw their clients with an air of 'you gamble at your own discretion ",and your losses through a scam are treated the same as a losing bet. If he resided in the UK i would have confronted the man face to face. I work in the horse racing industry and my only chance of getting any response would have been to try and shame or embarrass him within that industry . Then that may have been a chance to recoup my losses,but Peter Lord would not have offered to pay up all Canbet punters and wouldnt have the finances anyway . Thanks to anyone who may have read this,and I would love to hear your thoughts on my letter and your own thoughts , regards liam

Thanks for your thoughts lcasey. Everyone has their own take on this whole saga... and I do understand your point of view. From a personal perspective, I have spent the best part of 3 years dealing with Peter Lord's abuse of power, so know as well as anybody else the frustrations involved. Along with others such as John and Tommy, and Shari before them, I have also spent a great deal of my free time digging deeper and uncovering more and more dirt on how Peter and his wife Linda propped up their expensive lifestyle.

The last few weeks have proven particularly fruitful on this front. You will all be made aware of these new developments as soon as we can make them public. So all I can say for the moment is to please hang tight. You've seen it through this far already. As 'fidelio' mentioned, this is no longer squarely about recouping the money lost by customers. There have been so many others who have been scammed over the past years - students, business colleagues, employees, contractors and consultants. Not only have they lost money, but often their self-confidence and their standing within their industry and local communities. But building a true picture of the destruction caused by Lord has taken time. A lot of time. So I hope you can understand this and remain patient for a little longer.