Originally posted on 05/17/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
You killing it? With the juice you paying on all those favs that losing? Oh I forgot the mysterious parlays you hitting left and right, that explains it. "Killing it", that hilarious..
juice? outside of LAD-190 and STL-140 all these bets are like -125 yo bank can you count? Or are you 1 of those clowns who look for dogs everyday so he doesn't have to actually have a winning % to make a profit, which 1 is it? Or are you just a trolling a$$ hater who has nothing better to do than come into my thread and make stupid no sense making a$$ comments. Ppl on sbr crack me up, they b1tch all day about how this forum is full of losers then when you have a winner like me you find something to poke holes at. For example

when i bet totals its "all you do is bet unders, why no overs?"

When i post my record its "why no units? how many units are you up?"

When i post MLs its " your laying to much juice, you cant make money like that"

SHUT...THE...F#CK...UP FOREVER for real, stfu FOREVER If you dont have your own thread or twitter account with some proof that your not waste of space in my thread then dont post in my thread. Unless you with me and have something useful to bring to the table or you have something nice to say dont post in my thread. I'm tired of all these randoms posting negative sh1t about me who cant cap anywhere near as good as me.

If you wanna come at me with some BS post your thread, or twitter, or a pic of your handicapping notebook with your records and i repeat RECORDS i dont give a F#CK ABOUT UNITS!!! Who cares if your up 20 units because you lose all your 1unit plays but win the 10-20unit plays. For all i know you may only win 1x a week nah that BS, do you win daily? Cause i do! I cant remember the last time i had a week where i lost 4-5 days outta 7 it just doesn't happen.

So in case i haven't made myself clear, IF YOU AINT GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY, DONT SAY NOTHING JUST STFU FOREVER UNLESS YOU GOT PROOF THAT YOU EVEN MAKE PLAYS.

As always thank you to the supporters who appreciate my plays i do it for y'all anyway at the end of the day.

Oh and follow me on twitter @superflyr1ck