Originally posted on 05/07/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
Are you a fukkin idiot? So someone watching someone get mugged and watching someone get raped is the same as having your wife come home and say "hey hunny I got my purse and 7 dollars stole today" or my sister coming home and saying "hey I got a beer poured on my head"

Well Both of those people are alive and well, nothing serious happened to them...Why in the world would I need to go "man up" and sort it out myself, when it's already done and over with.

Yea you must be a fukin idiot.

Your friend is a "hero" he stepped in between 2 guys he didn't know and he got shot. That's quite different than me running to a bar because some guy accidentally spilled a beer on my sister and I needed to beat his ass, instead he pulled out a pistol and shot me. WOuld I be a hero? I mean after all I was defending my sister who got a little beer spilled on her?

Quite the difference between seeing a physical confrontation and stepping in or someone beats the shit out of your sister and you go and sort things out and between getting a little cash stolen and no bumps or bruises or someone scratching your car with a cart in the parking lot and you going to beat their ass.
A whole lot of words to tell me you're a puss? That's alright, you are who you are. You pretty much have to be born
not to take shit, defend your family and friends to the death w/o a second thought.